Vuzix Smart Glasses
- Learn all you need to know about the smart glasses that are made by Vuzix.
Newest information on Vuzix Smart Glasses
- A new partnership between Vuzix and HeadApp is sending Vuzix M100 smart glasses into the sky. On Wednesday, Vuzix announced a new partnership with HeadApp.
- Vuzix announced on Wednesday that their M100 smart glasses were able to help DHL, a logistics company, improve the efficiency of their order pickers by
- Today, Vuzix announced that they have signed a licensing agreement with HERE, which is a Nokia company that specializes in mapping and location services.
- A few days ago, Intel made a $24.8 million dollar investment into Vuzix, the company behind the M100 smart glasses. Intel bought 4,962,600 shares of
- Yesterday, Vuzix launched an official app store for its M100 smart glasses. Currently, the app store has over 30 apps across multiple categories. A
- Vuzix has been doing a lot with their Vuzix M100 smart glasses lately. Recently, it was announced that the device was certified by the China Quality
- Bosch, a German multinational engineering and electronics company, recently spoke at an event in Berlin called TechEd && d-code. The event was held
- Yesterday, Vuzix announced that their Vuzix M100 smart glasses have been approved for shipping and distribution in the People’s Republic of China.
- The Vuzix M100 has been receiving a lot of interesting things lately. In the past couple of months, the device has received an OS update, iOS
- There has been a lot of news surrounding the Vuzix M100 as of late. On Tuesday of last week, the device received a new enterprise app and the week before